Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ChunXian's book introducing him to our family











We decided when we found a traveling family this august , to hurry and send a photo book to him. We hadn't received our CCAA preliminary approval but we had sent over our LOI letter of intent to adopt. So we felt confident that all would go as planned. Thankfully a family traveling over to get their twins from Guilin offered to take this book, and even purchase some gifts to give him for us. They later took some pictures of him which I will post later.
The following are our  pages introducing him to our family. The top  picture is one they  sent of his gifts they bought with money I had sent them. I think it was about $20 which to me was amazing for what they got.
 Fortunately my daughter studied Chinese in school last year and was able to write some for the Chinese characters for the book identifying who was who.
Also we were fortunate enough or find a book for $2 at the local outlet craft store that already had the pages scrap booked for you and all I had to do was to insert the pictures of our family. 

No comments: