As of now we are still scheduled to go and are looking for someone to care for our son in our absence who can watch his medical condition. They have an MRI with contrast scheduled today along with an ultrasound of his spleen. They found form his CT scan in Aug last year that he has a calcified anginoma on his left frontal lobe area, in the protective layer that surrounds the brain.
My brother says he might be willing and able to come and be with my son. We have a Nanny and my cousin splitting the day to take care of our other 5 kids...
My husband and I still feel we should go in spite of the situation. We are hoping tomorrow with the results we may have some answers. Meanwhile we have been referred to 2 more specialists. He doesn't appear to be in eminent danger but it is still a worry since it is effecting his thinking. He has stopped working and driving because his mind is muddled. He has a constant headache and can't focus long on reading. We still don't know what to do for him yet. It is hard to watch since he has symptoms causing him distress, and we don't know what he has yet. Maybe be it will help us to get away for awhile...
Well I got our travel PACKET TODAY AND I AM GOING TO OPEN IT AFTER LUNCH AND SEE WHAT IT CONTAINS! Then I will finish my list for preparing for China.
No comments:
Post a Comment