Monday, June 16, 2008

YES we got CA Consulate apt for the 14th of July!


YES!! this is how I feel too! Well looks like we are set to go and I decided to move this picture to this day because of his expression.
Also if you look at all our dates of everything happening you will see that a year ago today we signed our waiting child agreement to look at his file.
Red thread is getting closer to meeting. Did I mention that his finding date was my 41st birthday, May 15th 2001? Also the date of the first list he was placed on "La Vida" was May 15th 2006! Also my birthday, weird huh?
Well I still have to drive home from California to get ready to leave in two weeks...
WOW unbelievable! Adriana

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you all. July 14th is my birthday... just knew that your wish had to come true. Mandy is so excited that her friend is coming home.
Kim and
The Smith clan