Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bedtime
















 His bed at the Foster parents home, His made up bed on the floor in Guangzhou because a roll away would not fit.
    I told him it was time for bed Sway Jaow .. Not pin yin, then I said sway jaow eehfoo (eifu) Pajamas.
   He told me " No , I am not tired" However since the other kids were all getting themselves ready for bed, he followed suit. Next thing I know he had disappeared. Panicked I had all the kids looking for him. Wondering if he was blowing me off.
  Molly came running downstairs from my room, to say" Mom, he is already asleep in his bed!" Well what do you know, we wore him out. He was up at the crack of dawn this morning sword fighting with Stephen. I wondered what the noise was all about, and there he was playing away.
 I keep forgetting he is here now. Until I do a head count.  He has just blended in so well, and feels right at home.
   He tried a bite of hot dog tonight, made a funny face but decided it was ok dunked in catsup.
The kids laughed because we had pizza and he tried to eat it with a knife and a fork.
Adriana

1 comment:

Gramalis said...

I am so glad things are going so well for your family. You are amazing!

Melissa/ Katie's Mom