Monday, July 7, 2008

Matthew quick overview

Well I was kind of remiss that we were not getting a younger child, that is until we got to CCAA office. Really it hit me. When the new child placements were made.
Lo and behold. They were all under 2.5 and mostly crying.
Matthew on the other hand just turned 7. He was excited but relatively calm. So we asked questions of staff and played with him. We also went through all three bags of his belongings. They explained what everything was. I totally spaced bringing questions with me about him. They gave us instructions regarding him. Turns out he is allergic to spicy food so none for him. Good for me. Now I don't have to worry since I can't handle spicy either.
Anyway we headed back to the Hotel., and did our paperwork for the adoption tomorrow. Also did the official family photo for the adoption certificate as well as Q & A for tomorrow's procedures.
After that we invited the other three couples to dinner
While they got ready I went and picked up my exchange money and changed US $ for Chinese yuan for tomorrows nature, legal fees along with paperwork.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: