Well CX decided not to eat any protein for breakfast. So guess who was hungry an hour later. So we offered him a choice of McDonald's or Chinese food. The plan was to go eat when were done with the bird show. Well he decided he wanted KFC instead. I had asked our guide earlier if he really wanted McDonald's because he had told me her preferred KFC more. Well we decided to take the reins in when he started demanding his way. True his is trying to stay in control because he is scared. We are leaving tomorrow and he said he doesn't want to until the 19th. Nope we are leaving tomorrow and I am glad and sad. I will miss China but I need to get back to my kids. I also need to get Matthew home to our attachment therapist. Not to mention the Dr. And Dentist, and liver specialist etc.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment