Saturday, July 19, 2008

On our way to SLC!

Here we are giving our kid coke. It is in desperation to keep him awake today. He kept falling asleep yesterday so THEN last night he was bouncing around full of energy until 1 am or maybe it was 2. Anyway Dad had gone to bed but Chunxian CX was NOT tired. So I stayed up and re packed our bags. I managed to get them down to 6 by shuffling the soft stuffed toys to other bags. We were a little over weight when we got to the airport so we had to move a couple of things to David's bag which was under and had space.
In any event we paid $2.00 a bag and checked them outside because the line inside looked like forever. I tried again at the Kiosk to get CX boarding pass and they had me call on the phone for help. They told me to grab any agent inside so I got into the shortest line. It was to buy tickets. When a gal approached me about it I told her our predicament and showed her our boarding passes. She took us right over to an agent at a kiosk behind us who printed it off for us slick as a whistle. We breezed through security it was moving fast. We grabbed some lunch on the fly to take on board.
While waiting we met some darling Japanese girls in their school uniforms waiting to go to SLC for a home stay in the Herriman, Draper, and Sandy areas. See picture when I post it.
In any event we are on board and Matthew CX has been irritable since we left. I think he is nervous and possibly a bit scared. I have told him he will meet his siblings today.
I have tried to tell him that we will meet Fang Fang his old friend (girl ) who came home from Guilin in december to her family in Vernal. I am excited to see their reunion!
I have a gift for her from her foster mom who pressed it into our hands while we visited at the orphanage. It is a really cute little outfit. See picture when I post it.
Anyway we have another 1/2 hour before we land. Yahoo almost home.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: